Open for booking after July 4th 2020
In this era of Covid-19 and restrictions around travel and social contact, we hope we can welcome guests and provide a safe environment under Government guidelines and complying with some in-house safety measures.
- Regrettably, we cannot serve breakfasts. This is to ensure proper social distancing
- We cannot clean rooms during your stay. We can provide clean towels and toiletries outside your door
- There is sanitizer hand gel provided in your room and public areas, along with some PPE (gloves, masks, etc)
- We ask that guests do not meet together in close proximity and observe cough and hand-cleaning hygiene
- Please do not pass by each other on stairs. We clean all communal contact surfaces multiple times daily.
- Please provide a reasonably accurate time of arrival so we can stagger arrivals and maintain social distancing
- Between 9.00 am and 8.00 pm we are available by phone to answer your requests
We have our Covid-19 Risk Assessment, PPE and Coronavirus prevention certificates plus instructions for safe use of PPE available in our public areas. There is 70% alcohol hand gel, gloves, masks, bootees and individual hand gel sachets in the entrance and rooms.