(Refer to www.aaranguesthouse.com for full terms and conditions)
- We advise you to take out insurance, in case of loss, delay, cancellation or other mishap
- Check-in is from 1pm till 6pm except by previous arrangement
- Check out is around 10am, to permit us to clean rooms before next check in
- Please respect other guests, privacy and peaceful enjoyment of our guest house
- Special dietary needs must be communicated with several days notice, so we can buy special items
- Breakfast is between 8:30am and 9:15am, although, we might be able to change these times if other guests agree.
Telephone, eMail or bookings in person
- When you book directly with us, including using our own website “book now” button, or by phone or face-to-face, you may be able to select your ideal room and perhaps get a discount.
- We provide a free fresh-cooked Full English Breakfast included in the room price.
- We normally only take 1 night’s payment as deposit, leaving the balance to pay on arrival
- We normally take no money at all till about 30 days before arrival, unless you require otherwise
- For bookings over 30 days away, we may be able to arrange free cancellation
- None of the above options are possible when booking online, for example via Booking.Com.
Online bookings – e.g. Booking.Com
- Reservations via Booking.com (etc) normally require FULL payment and there are cancellation penalties
- Full payment may be taken at any time after you book
- Normally, 50% of your payment is NOT REFUNDABLE
- If less than 30 days from arrival, the full payment becomes NON REFUNDABLE
- Credit and Debit cards are checked online and you should modify or replace non-valid cards within 24 hours of notification, otherwise Booking.com may cancel your reservation without further notice
- You must have sufficient funds or your Booking.com may cancel your reservation (see above).
- Online bookings come with free Continental-Style Breakfast. If you wish to have a cooked Full English Breakfast that costs an extra £5 per meal and we need at least 48 hours prior notice, to order the ingredients.